Channel Cat Classic Friday Registration
Two night event - Friday & Saturday
Entry Fee $30 per person / per night.
Remember this is not just fishing, but catfishing and is extremely difficult. Even though there are lots of fish stocked, not everyone will catch a fish. Thank you for participating!!
Registration is non-refundable except if event is cancelled.
Pro Ice Challenge II Guidelines
- Registration begins 8:00AM.
Tournament starts 9:00AM.
No lines in water until Whistle blows.
- A numbered drawing will predetermine your hole location on lake. Holes will be predrilled and random drawings during event will rotate you to different holes every 2 hours.
- One pole means one pole in the water at a time, if you’re like me and have 15 in your sled that's fine.
- No live minnows. All other baits and lures ok.
- You may harvest fish, however 4 trout and you’re done. Smaller trout may be released. Large trout may also be released after official weighed your catch. If you are releasing fish you may catch more than 4.
- All other species must be released.
- There will be a cash payout bonus for first 3 Golden Rainbow Palomino trout.
- Things to remember to bring:
Pliers & other key tackle and bait
Cooler with ice to take home fish
Drinks & Snacks
- Cash purse payout to top THREE (3) weigh in's
50% of entry fees = Purse Payout
- Registration is non-refundable
Also, ALL cigarette butts need to be disposed of in trash!!! Leave no trace please! Would love to see this event happen again but it's all on us to take care of the property.
Thank you all for signing up and I look forward to the event and meeting everyone. TIGHT LINES!